Job Title: Material Handler
We have an immediate need for Material Handlers at this top-rated manufacturing facility. Your supervisor is eager to show you the ropes and value you for a job well done. Business casual environment.
Responsibilities for Material Handler
* Will use a powered industrial vehicle (forklift, reach truck or order picker)
* Will use handheld barcode scanner, scan inventory labels
* Participate in semi-annual physical inventory
* Visually inspect containers and/or boxes for any damage
* Follow established quality system policies and procedures
* Perform all housekeeping duties
* Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for Material Handler
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be forklift certified
• Must have a valid Drivers license
Must be able to work Monday - Friday, flexible between 6am-midnite. Some overtime on weekdays as well as weekends.
Long term possible temp - hire
$10.25 per hour
Compensation & Benefits for Material Handler
As a Burnett/Choice temporary or contract employee, you can benefit from Weekly Pay, Direct Pay Deposit, Global Card Paycard, Medical Indemnity Plan, Free Online Training, and Credit Union Membership (Houston, El Paso, Dallas, San Antonio). Plus, the ability to earn Service Bonuses, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, and company ownership in our Employee Stock Option Plan.
Position Type for Material Handler
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Ernie Garcia.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Specializing in matching talent with Administrative, Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Manufacturing and Customer Service roles
Company Name: Burnett Specialists