Employee Type: Direct Hire
Experience: Accounts Payable
Location: Houston - Accounting Specialists area
Job Title: Accounts Payable Manager
Take the lead as an AP Manager for this Exploration and Production Company. This very responsible position will be located in their Galleria office. You will be supervising and leading the AP staff along with working directly with the Controller.
Responsibilities for Accounts Payable Manager
Summary Responsible for managing and providing support for the Accounts Payable function. Assists with monthly financial reporting.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Directs and coordinates the work of accounting associates in the accounts payable function.
• Coordinates payment of all vendor invoices and expense vouchers.
• Prepares reports to support monthly operational and financial analysis.
• Support continuing efforts towards paperless documentation.
• Facilitate sales tax reporting and audits at parish and state level (primary Louisiana).
• Other duties as required to meet business needs and to respond to management inquiries.
Qualifications for Accounts Payable Manager
• Seven or more years of accounting experience
• Upstream oil and gas industry
• Three or more years as a manager or supervisor of people.
• Must has OGSYS, Openinvoice and DocVue
Compensation & Benefits for Accounts Payable Manager
• Salary : $65-75K
• Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
o Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability
o Life Insurance
o 401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Accounts Payable Manager
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Molly Gutierrez.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiter - Accounting, Finance & Supply Chain
Pairing great companies with great accounting, finance and supply chain professionals in Houston and around Texas!
Company Name: Burnett Specialists